Innovative software for research and clinical applications in the fields of:
- Electroencephalography (EGG)
- Magnetoencephalography MEG
- Evoked Potentials (EP) and Fields (EF)
- Event-Related Potentials (ERP) and Fields (ERF)
- Combined Neuroimaging (EEG, MEG, MRI, fMRI)
Founded by Dr. Michael Scherg in 1995 (under the former name MEGIS Software GmbH), BESA combines expert know-how in the different fields of neuroscience with latest computational techniques. Results are the famous BESA Research, EEGFocus and the new BESA Epilepsy software, whose capabilities are appreciated by users in clinical facilities and research institutes all over the world. See http://besa.de for more details.