Analyzer 2 Innovation based on experience
Since 1997, BrainVision Analyzer has made its way into thousands of research labs, helping scientists to manage their daily work of analyzing various neurophysiological data. Thanks to its ease of use, the handling of an amazing number of powerful features is just a snap.
- The editable History Tree® lets you organize, explore and trace evaluation steps.
- Automated analysis with drag & drop functions speeds up recurring tasks.
- Various data format readers recognize files from different EEG manufacturers automatically and guarantee compatibility and exchangeability with research labs all over the world.
- Analyzer includes all necessary pre-processing functions, enhanced time-frequency analysis options, ICA, LORETA, MRI correction as well as a direct interface to MATLAB®.
- Various views create unlimited output possibilities to publish your results.
- Programming interfaces in .NET languages can be used to expand functionality.
Please note: Our products are scientific equipment for INVESTIGATIONAL USE ONLY! Medical use e.g. for diagnosis, treatment of disease or other such purposes is strictly forbidden.