Fiber optic glasses are particularly suited for high field visual presentation and eye tracking.
Silent Vision™ fiber optic glasses are the world’s only MR safe binocular presentation device.
All glass and plastic construction ensures there are no patient safety issues, no artifacts, and no noise. Ask about the optional built-in eye tracker.
The glasses deliver independent input to each eye and capable of 3D presentation.
The Silent Vision™ fiber optic glasses are available in different configurations:
- Straight glasses (RE-4800) for the ultimate in low profile visual presentation.
- Right angle glasses (RE-4700) are excellent for capped head coils.
- Extended range (RE-XR4900) glasses for coils that keep binocular eyepieces from the patient’s eyes.
- Custom glasses and mounts: Ask Avotec about solutions for your application.
Glasses for Binocular Stimulus
The SV-7021 fiber optic glasses are the most sophisticated binocular visual system in the world. The all glass and plastic construction of the glasses means they are MR inert, so they can be used on any magnet, at any field strength, without noise or artifacts. Independent 3-axis mounting of each eyepiece provides mounting flexibility and ensures a stable optical base. Built-in refractive correction makes it easy to accommodate all patients.
All glasses are supplied with a mount designed to interface to a particular head coil. The mounts provide three axes of adjustment so the patient can easily achieve binocular fusion. This system can be combined with the Real Eye™ monitoring system to enable simultaneous visual presentation and eye tracking for one or two eyes.
- GUI interface enables user adjustable color balance and an electronic shutter feature
- Field of View (FOV) 30 degrees horizontal x 23 degrees vertical (nominal)
- Focus +/- 6 diopters; Interpupillary Distance (IPD), 3-axis mount, 1.52” (min) to 3.0” max
- Resolution (Projector LCD) XVGA (1024×768), 60 Hz